Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day at NED University

When we are small, we have certain aims and goals in life. We slowly move forward keeping our goals in mind and achieve them one by one. Getting into NED University of Engineering and Technology was one of my milestones which I have achived latety.

I had my first day at the university today. It was a great feeling about attending the first class of that university which I had been aiming of getting into it since I was a child. It was like a dream come true.

As it was my first day. I had to beware of raggers. I heard a lot about it, so I had to mently prepare myself for any such action before getting into the university. As I entered there, I was afraid about it but fortunetly I was not caught by any senior. I had my classes on schedule.

In the end, it was so tiring that when I reached back home, I threw my bag at corner of the room and jumped on my bed, closed my eyes and went asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment